LinkedIn Training – complete video course
I’m extremely proud to announce that I’m now delivering social media training as a certified teacher over at leading US online educational platform Curious.com Simply click here or on the image above, enroll and register (takes less than a minute) and you can access my complete LinkedIn Training online video course . Standard price is $19,99. Right now (27th January -3rd February 2015 it’s actually their featured course of the week (out of over 10000 courses on the platform) , and the purchase price is just $9,99 , plus you get a $5 credit just for signing up – What are you waiting for!
Here’s the detailed lesson plan of what you can expect
1. LinkedIn Overview Introduction to LinkedIn, social network for business professionals and the key benefits of using to promote and develop your business. Navigation walkthrough of main dashboard and menu options.
2. LinkedIn Profile The central importance of a Linkedin personal profile, and step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to fully complete and optimize your profile.
3. LinkedIn Settings Step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to configure the key privacy settings such as who can see your profile, email notifications and updates.
4. LinkedIn Connections Step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to add new connections and organize your contacts. Will also cover how to interact with your connections by endorsing skills and giving and receiving recommendations.
5. LinkedIn Updates Step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to post updates, and how to interact with content produced by your connections and Linkedin network.
6. LinkedIn Company Pages Step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to create and maintain a company page, and how to grow your following and interact with the pages of other companies in your network
7. LinkedIn Search Step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to use the LinkedIn advanced search facility to identify opportunities, find new potential connections and generate business leads in the process.
8. LinkedIn Groups Step-by-step guidance and best practice tips on how to identify, join and contribute to relevant Linkedin Groups , and how to create and manage your own group.
9. LinkedIn Extras In this lesson will outline some of the additional LinkedIn features not yet covered, such as messaging and notifications, job searches and business services. Will also compare the basic and premium services.
10. LinkedIn Action In this final lesson will bring together all of the key features highlighted in the individual sessions , using a real world example to demonstrate how LinkedIn can be used to grow your business network.